Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life: an update

I figured I would take a second to write an update about life.

First and foremost our biggest change is that Tim lost his job. It comes as quite a shock to us both. I really think this is an opportunity for him to work for a company that is respectable and maybe that he will like better, but in the mean time it will be tough. He had a great interview last Wednesday and I think it went well, we are just waiting to hear.

Because of Tim's job loss, he has been home all week. Between that and the fact that I picked up more hours at work, I have got nothing done on my OHP. I am now down bags of stuff to get rid of and am going to have to work extra hard to catch up. Also, my diet and exercise have slightly decreased. This isn't all because Tim has been home, it actually mostly has to do with the Snow outside. I hate snow, I really hate snow.

As for our trying to conceive, although we have decided to "break" for a few months, we really haven't been. For us, a break simply is not scheduling time for us to have sex and not being so dependant on Ovulation Predictor Kits. Also, I have been cutting down on baby forums and looking at baby stuff and packed away all baby books. It has caused me to stress less about conceiving, but at the same time I have given up on the idea that I might get pregnant these few cycles. I guess only time will tell if it is a good decision or not.

As for me, My school and job are going fine. I am actually finding my french class to be some-what easy. This is my last class and I will be so happy to be finished in April, but it seems to be moving fast. My Job is great as always, I really enjoy helping students with their writing. I am considering Graduate School so I can keep my job longer (it's a student position). 

As a recap of this year, it has been a strange year. There has been many stumbling blocks along the way and very few moving sidewalks. I am hoping we get them all out of the way very soon and can propel through the rest of the three quarters of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment